Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 13, 2008

    New Update on my Grandpa (8/13/08)

    Some good news! My grandpa's 2nd surgery went well, and though he'll still need to be in the hospital for another 3 days, he should hopefully be home soon.
     
    Yea!
     
    The email update from my aunt is below.

    -=-Becky



     
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:49 AM
    Subject: Art update 5




     
    Hi everyone,
     
    Praise the Lord the procedure went well yesterday. Though the left branch was tricky the doctor had no problem inserting the stent.  Yesterday was quite long.  They came and got him from his room around 12:30 P.M. and was placed in a holding room until 3:00 P.M. The procedure didn't take place until 3:30 P.M. which lasted about an hour.  Then he was in recovery for two hours therefore not getting back into his room until 6:30 P.M.  The doctor feels pretty confident that the left stent will work because the twigs leading into the left branch are still open unlike the right branch. The doctor says that he will still need to be in the hospital for another 3 days.  I will not be seeing my Dad today because I came down with a hum-dinger of a cold, but my Mom is going.
     
    Please keep my Dad in your prayers.
     
    Jody

    No comments: