Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 17, 2008

    Grandpa Art update (8/17/08)

    Another update on my grandpa...which is not so good, unfortunately.

     He has not been released from the hospital, as we were hoping, and it looks like he won't be released for a while. My aunt's email on his status update is below. (I removed the phone number & room number since I'm posting this online for a lot of people to read).


    -=-Becky




    ---------- Forwarded message ----------

    Date: Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 10:42 AM
    Subject: Art update 6



    Hi everyone,
     
    We were hoping that my Dad would be released from the hospital and placed in a skilled nursing facility today, but that is not going to happen.  Apparently he is losing blood and will be given a blood transfusion today.  The doctors will have to do some testing this week to figure out were the blood is coming from.  We have no idea how much longer my Dad will be in the hospital but its appears it will be for awhile. If any of you would like to give him a call, Sharp Memorial Hospital's phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx and his room number is xxx.
     
    Please continue to keep my Dad in your prayers.
     
    Jody

    No comments: