Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 15, 2008

    Another Slow Day at Work

    Today is another slow work day.

    Ho hum.

    Funny enough - ALL our partners are gone and most of our Leasing Agents/Property managers...which makes this place REAL quiet!

    A few of the admin staff here (me included) jokingly said that we should just call it a day...or at least order in lunch!
    =)

    Since things are SO slow right now, I'm quite distracted with thoughts of preparations and planning for my next Civil War event, which is coming up real fast. It's Labor Day weekend (in Huntington Beach's Central Park)! We've put a lot of planning into this event, we're working with some other groups on some scenarios that are going to be fantastically fun, and we're going to be HUGE once all our people and equipment is set up...its going to be a FANTASTIC event!

    I'm quite optimistic about it, at least.
    =)

    No comments: