Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 09, 2008

    New Poll - Which show to see?

    So, I was talking yesterday with Chris (from Trico) about my upcoming London trip and she asked if I was going to see a show while in London. I hadn't really thought about it much, truthfully. But why not? There's always cheap tickets being sold (for like half off) on the day of a show (there's a certain Kiosk that sells them for all the shows in one of the squares).

    It would certainly be fun to take in a theater show while in London. =) Something different, to say the least.

    Anyways, I thought that for fun I'd put up a poll to see what people's recomendations are for what London show Gretchen & I should see. (Of course, once we're there, we'll have to see what we can get a ticket for...but that's a minor issue!).
    =)

    -=-Becky

    No comments: