Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 02, 2008

    An Amazing Discovery

    ok, so for more of you 'experienced bloggers', this is probably a 'duh' item that I just realized.
    (Or, more accurately, my sister pointed it out to me last night).

    In the Post Options I can change the date of my post so that its not the day I actually write the blog entry (which is now) but I can pick any date, including back dating it, to whenever I want! That is so awesome! This means that I can go back and write entries for things that have already happened, and it'll show up in the correct year of the archives!
    =)
    I'm so stoked about this little find!
    (It means this blog will actually look more like a diary/journal than just a lot of entries crammed together in 2008).

    So, for those of you actually checking my blog, don't forget to start perusing Older Posts since I'll now be back-dating some of my entires.


    -=-Becky

    No comments: