Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 30, 2008

    Current Count of Photos (England Trip)

    And the current count of photos taken on my England trip is ....



    ...1,740 (give or take a few).

    Plus about 5 short "movies".


    Well, can anyone say they were REALLY surprised? After all, we are talking about *me* here...and I LOVE to take photos. Good thing the pictures are digital!

    Hmm...I wonder how many Flickr will let me upload? (At least I have a pro-account, so there's no limit on how many I upload in a session/month, etc.)

    As of this morning, I finally have all my photos (and videos) transferred over from the memory sticks to my computer harddrive. Now, I just need to upload them to the web so that everyone else can view them.
    =)

    2 comments:

    pixelatedmonica said...

    so did you get a picture of this. . .

    http://www.besportier.com/archives/david-beckham-la-galaxy-jersey.jpg

    Marcail Gaelyn said...

    No, I can't say I did. Although we did experience the *crush* of football (soccer) fans at Paddington station (and various tube stations) wearing either Manchester United or Chelesea colors! =)LOL!