Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 09, 2008

    Free AudioGuide(s) for London

    So, this morning (before work) I remembered a website that my mom had told me about: Sound Guides (www.sound-guides.com)

    Sound Guides provides FREE audioguides (for adults & kids) that one can download and listen to on an mp3 player or iPod. And fortunately for us, one of those free audioguides is for London! Cool!

    Hence, this morning, I quickly registered (free) with the site/company so I could have access to those London audioguides and proceeded to download them.

    And success! All 15 or so related guides to the London area are now downloaded and imported into my iTunes.
    =)
    (I'll update my iPod before I go, obviously).

    Another thing I found was in the iTunes Store. In the "Podcast" section there was a Free Audioguide to "The Roman Baths" in England. (i.e. the Roman Baths in Bath, England). So I downloaded a bunch of episodes (since they are Free, afterall), but I don't think I got them all. I'll have to go double check the names I did download against the list in the iTunes podcast section later tonight.


    -=-Becky

    No comments: