Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 07, 2008

    MST3K: The Movie - now on DVD!!!

    Ok, I just can't tell you how EXCITED I am to find out that one of my favorite movies has finally made it to DVD!

    "Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie"
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0013527KC/dvdtalk

    Gretchen & I used to watch this in our dorm room in Biola a ton of times. We even quoted from it randomly.



    Here are some of my more favortie quotes:

    Mike Nelson: "Eat at Joe's. Eat at Joe's. Eat at Joes."

    Tom Servo: "Suddenly I have a refreshing mint flavor."

    Tom Servo: "It's the amazing technicolor cheese wedge!"

    Mike Nelson: "Doesn't the fact that it's universal make it international?"

    Crow T. Robot: "Hey! Who sneezed on the credits?"

    [as Tom Servo reads the opening credits:]
    Tom Servo: "Okay, let's see here... Shatner, Shatner... no, doesn't look like he's in this one; we're safe."

    Mike Nelson: "Washingtonland, the new Disney theme park."

    Crow T. Robot: "The secret government Eggo Project!"

    [upon seeing that there is no one flying the plane]
    Mike: "I'm your pilot, Claud Rains. Your co-pilot, Harvey the Rabbit."

    [as Exeter's flying saucer catches fire]
    Crow T. Robot:"Service engine soon" I wonder what that's all about.



    If you have a favorite quote, and it's not already up here, please feel free to post them via comments!
    =)


    -=-Becky

    No comments: