Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    New Year's Eve at Trico!

    My company is giving us a ½ Day on New Year’s Eve…and it is not one of our ‘normal’ holidays. (New Years Day is obviously one of the latter).

     

    Aren’t my bosses generous?

     

    Woo-Hoo!

    =)

     

    I’m SO glad we get to close early on New Year’s Eve. (Plus, besides closing early and getting the 1st off, we also get the 2nd off entirely. I’m so looking forward to a having Long Weekend that I can actually use to sew!)

     

    -=-Becky

     


    From: Lucinda Reeves
    Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:53 PM
    To: Trico Employees

    Subject: New Year's Eve!

     

    To prepare for 2009, the Trico offices will close at 12:01 p.m. on Wednesday, December 31, 2008. 

     

    Cindy

    No comments: