Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 03, 2008

    Photos from HB - Uploaded to Flickr

    FYI -


    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Rebecca Thelin <rebecca.thelin@gmail.com>
    Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:08 PM
    Subject: Photos from HB - Uploaded to Flickr
    To: Historical Citizens HistoricalCitizens@yahoogroups.com


    Hi everyone!
     
    Photos taken on my camera (not necesarily by me...as the camera was left out and I know that it was used by *at least* Maegen in addition to myself) during the Huntington Beach Civil War Days weekend have been uploaded to the Group's Flickr site.
     
    I'll probably upload some pictures to the yahoogroups album later tonight. But for now, feel free to check out the HCA flickr group for Huntington Beach Photos.
     
    Enjoy!
    =)

    -=-Becky
    aka - Miss Violet Johnson, Johnson Oak Inn (47 Oak St)
    www.HistoricalCitizens.org

    No comments: