Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    Happy Birthday to Me!

    Yup, TODAY is the Day! I turn 30! Wow!

    Where does the time go?
    =)

    Anyways, for those that care to know when during the day I was actually born, it was at 5:00pm.

    Well, I'm about to go to lunch and meet up with my friend Jenn Mulvey at Durty Nelly's (Irish pub down the street from my work), which is one of my favorite restaurants.

    And hopefully I'll get to meet up with some new friends in LA (area) for dinner. (Plans are still in the works - it was a last minute suggestion of mine =).

    Ok. Must dash so I can get to the Pub for lunch! Later!

    ---and if Jeff Rosbrugh is reading this: Happy Birthday Jeff! (It's a great day to have a birthday, isn't it? =).

    No comments: