Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 08, 2008

    Disneyland Fun

    Ok, so I really meant to write up my recent (in April) trip to Disneyland, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully, I'll do it soon. (before I start forgetting details).

    =)

    In the meantime, here's a fun photo from my impromptu trip...Jenn Mulvey & I shooting it up in the Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters ride!



    And this was my 2nd time on this ride (ever)! Not a bad score, if I do say so myself.

    Unfortunately the picture from our *first* time through - earlier that afternoon - didn't come through due to a 'transmission error'. (Too bad!) But I'm glad we at least got this pic! And no, my score wasn't nearly as impressive that first time around. Jenn & I were a lot more matched on scores (both in the 40,000 range, if I recall correctly).

    =)

    No comments: