Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 27, 2008

    Possible Jury Duty

    So, I got a notice that I was to call in (or check online) after 5:00pm today to find out if I have to go in for Jury Duty next week.

    I just checked and....

    so far, I'm safe.
    =)

    But I do have to check again on Monday for further reporting instructions. OK. Seems reasonable enough. Hopefully it'll be the same outcome as today.
    =)

    It's been SO long since I got a Jury Summons that I can't even remember the last time I actually got one! (I know I got one, I just can't remember *when*). What I do remember is that the last time I was a call in juror as well...and I never did end up getting picked (so no reporting to the courthouse on that occasion).

    We'll see how this develops next week. It could be an interesting start to the July month, if I do end up picked to report in.
    ;^)

    No comments: