Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 20, 2008

    All moved out...for now

    So, as of 7:30am, I'm now moved out of my place for the weekend. Let the fumigation begin!
    =)

    This is definitely going to be a LONG day today. I was up until 12:30am this morning doing last minute packing details, and then I had to get up early in order to be ready for the (supposed) 7:00am check out/turn in keys.

    You know, its annoying when they tell you one time (an early time) and then they don't actually follow through. We heard from a few neighbors that they were told that check out was pushed back from 7am to between 8am and 9am. Our reactions (including another neighbor's reaction) was "are you kidding us?!?". We could have slept in longer!

    Around 7:20am, though, a neighbor found someone from the Association on site that said they were collecting keys/checking units off the list, so we went in search of the Association Guy. By 7:30am, our keys were turned in, we were checked off the list, and both Jill and I were free to leave for work (or whereever). On my way to work, I stopped at an ATM (to get some cash) and Chick-Fil-A (to get some breakfast) as I still had just enough time to fit those two errands in.

    Which brings me to this post.
    I litereally have nothing to do here at work. I've now accomplished my one task that I had waiting for me to do today, and now I'm facing a very LONG day. Fighting sleep/tiredness is going to be hard today.

    Wish me luck!
    =)

    -=-Becky

    No comments: