Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 20, 2011

    Who knew braiding hair could be so hard?

    Still dealing with fall-out from re-injuring my arm yesterday...and while I can do some things relatively easily, my arm (elbow) ligaments are certainly stiff and I have a limited range of motion...again.

    I've been attempting to braid my hair (which is relatively long) in a single braid behind me for the past whatever number of minutes, and it just isn't happening. Getting my injured arm into a position for braiding my hair strains those sore ligaments to the point I have to stop cause its just painful.

    Gonna make this weekend VERY interesting when I NEED to have my hair done up in a Civil War (1860s) appropriate hairstyle.

    Wish me luck!

    No comments: