Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 27, 2011

    Anyone want to re-purpose a kitchen item?

    Attn: Any of my creative engineer-minded friends.

    I have a cheap hand-mixer I bought a few months ago but need to get rid of now. (Yes, you definitely get what you pay for!)  The motor is still working fine but its the *Beaters* that failed me! (Who would have guessed?!?) The plating is flaking off AS I MIX THINGS – NOT GOOD!!.  Hence I’m no longer going to use this product to make any food items and its just taking up space now.  

    Here's the thing:  I hate to waste a perfectly decent (though admittedly cheap) motor when it might be re-purposed for something else (& *far more creative*).   If *YOU* have a possible use for it, please let me know and I’ll get you the hand-mixer (sans beaters :) – you can have the fun of disassembling it for parts!

    :)

    No comments: