Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 15, 2010

    planning for St. Paddy's Day cooking

    so currently I'm planning on cooking up some Corned Beef, Cabbage, and other goodies...including trying out some mashed Turnips. :)

    Which means WAY more food than I can actually eat. (Of course I'll keep & use my leftovers. :) But if *anyone* in the area wants to join me for eating this feast, let me know. Soon!
    :)
    Consider this your Invite.
    :)

    If I can borrow a crock pot from my mother (since mine apparently will be used by my roommate), then I'm planning on cooking this up on Wed, March 17th. If I can't get the crock pot in time...then either I'm cooking this another way than with the crock pot or I'm cooking this meal on another day. :)

    No comments: