Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 05, 2010

    Finally Got a New Phone!!!

    So today on my lunch break I *finally* broke down and got myself a new cell phone. I've been putting it off for a long time, but I decided that Enough was Enough - It's time to Make a Decision and get it over with. (I can be so indecisive, I know :). And now I've done it.

    I re-upped with T-Mobile, and managed to get grandfather'd in for the new contract with a lot of my old contract terms (YES!!) and just added a Data (Text/Web) on top of it...plus managed to get my AAA disccount with made the monthly price definitely more reasonable. (Whew!)

    So - all in all - I'm quite excited that I finally have a snazzy new phone. Yay!!!
    :)

    (p.s. - I got the Motorola Cliq, which works on Google Android. And Yes, I still have my same number :).

    No comments: