Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 29, 2009

    Great Aunt LaVaughn's Dill-Parsley Dip Recipe

    This is a super easy (and simple) recipe, and its just SO yummy! One of my Grandma Doris' sisters (LaVaughn, if I remember which sister correctly) used to make this recipe for family gatherings and the like. Its perfect for serving with cut veggies.

    My Grandma, Aunt Jody, and I have no idea where she got this recipe, unfortunately. But that doesn't stop us from enjoying it!

    =)

    So, without further ado...the recipe!


    * * * * * * * * *

    DILL-PARSLEY DIP

    2/3 Cup Best Food Mayonnaise

    2/3 Cup Sour Cream

    1 ½ Tablespoons of dry white onion

    1 Tablespoon Dry Parsley

    1 Tablespoon Dill Weed

    ½ Teaspoon Beau Monde Seasoning+

    Directions: Just mix all together, chill (overnight perferably), and serve!


    * * * * * * * * *

    +If you have never heard of Beau Monde Seasoning before, don't panic! Before I got this recipe *I* hadn't heard of it either. Its basically a blend of celery, onion, and salt. Spice Islands (spices & seasonings) makes it and its apparently an 'all-purpose' seasoning.

    Enjoy! :)

    No comments: