Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 04, 2009

    anyone want to go to Disneyland?

    Hi all!

    So I've decided to join the Disney bandwagon and actually take advantage of the "Go to Disneyland Free on your Birthday" promotion, seeing as its my birthday in a couple of weeks.
    :)

    Anyone want to come with me (i.e. meet up with me there) for either part or all of the day?
    I would definitely enjoy meandering around Disneyland (and waiting in the various ride lines) more if I'm hanging out with friends - new or old - than wandering the park by myself. (Done that before, and its boring not having a friend to hang out with while waiting in line :).

    My birthday (9/18) is on a Friday this year, which means Yes, I'm taking the day off work.

    Let me know if you want to meet up with me. Hope someone (or a few people) can come along with me! :)

    No comments: