Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 23, 2009

    Soda Can Warning


    So one day a Co-Worker of mine added this label to a Coca-Cola can in our office Fridge...which I found hilarious.
    =)

    Had to take a picture, of course. (I ended up taking the can home with me to make sure I'd get a picture of it before someone just drank it without reading the warning label. =)


    Label reads:

    WARNING: Shaking this carbonated beverage vigorously before opening may cause moisture in unwanted regions and could result in extra-fast depletion of product.



    Of course, there was also another 'fun' warning label used at work, but I unfortunately did NOT get a picture of it before it disappeared...

    WARNING: This paper can cause papercuts.



    LOL! Too bad I didn't get a picture of that one too!
    =)

    No comments: