Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 02, 2011

    Colors, colors, ah, so many choices :)


    Colors, colors, ah, so many choices :)
    Originally uploaded by marcailgaelyn


    But which to choose for my 1920s dress? I went to JoAnns 'cause I decided (rightly so) that I couldn't wait any longer to pick fabric for this 1920s dress and Ordering Online was no longer an option. I needed my fabric NOW. So I'll just have to find something at my local JoAnn's mega-store. Here's the 3 colors I finally settled on to pick between. Now realize that the colors appearing on your monitor look WAY different than what they looked like in person (to me) when I was browsing the fabric selection, so here are the colors:
    Navy Blue Crepe Back Satin on Right. Teal ("Legion Blue") Crepe Back Satin on Bottom. Pink ("Carmine") Crepe Back Satin on Left.

    And just what did I end up picking for my dress you are probably asking? Well...
    .
    .
    .
    I picked the Teal! :)

    No comments: