Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 24, 2010

    Break Time for Cuteness!


    DSC02145
    Originally uploaded by marcailgaelyn

    I've *Finally* gotten around to sorting through and uploading some of my backlog of pics. :) Here's a set from babysitting my adorable niece Chloe on her 9 month birthday (August). (C'mon, it just happens to be her 9 month b-day *on* the day that Sara-&-Jeremiah needed a babysitter, so OF COURSE I'm taking pics & videos! :) More pics of stuff I've done or things I've been at will be gone through & uploaded later. Maybe one of these days I'll actually have time to upload to Facebook as well :).

    Any-hoo...To view all 60 pics & 2 videos (I warned ya! :) of Chloe, here's the direct link to the Babysitting Chloe Set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbec/sets/72157625110075229/

    Enjoy the cuteness!
    -B

    No comments: