Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 20, 2010

    English History Article - "Oldest remains of English royalty unearthed"

    I've always had a soft spot for English History - don't get me started on 12th Century/the Civil War between King Stephen & Empress Matilda (hey, I admit it, I'm an Anglophile ;-), and today a friend of mine posted a link (on facebook) to an interesting article published in the Telegraph.co.uk that relates to English History.

    Score! Right up my Alley!

    "Oldest remains of English royalty unearthed"
    by: Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent
    Published: 6:50AM GMT, 20 Jan 2010.


    So I've decided to share the link as well. It's neat, and maybe a few other History Buffs out there will appreciate the info. :)

    No comments: