Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 22, 2010

    Costume College 2010 - what to teach?

    Just realized that the deadline for turning in Teacher's Forms for Costume College 2010 is FAST approaching. Eek! I haven't even thought about what classes I'm interested in offering to teach.
    (Deadline to submit forms is February 6, 2010)

    Any suggestions from the Peanut Gallery?
    :)


    Classes I've taught in years Past:

    *Average American Woman of the 1860s (Lecture - Open)
    >Taught 2007 & 2008

    *Regency Ettiquette (Lecture - Open)
    [My actual title: Ettiquette, Deportment & Social Manners in Regency England]
    >Taught 2008

    *Intro to Leather Tooling (Workshop - Limited Attendance)
    >Taught 2009

    *Timeline of Costuming (Lecture - plan on revising if I do again - Open)
    >Taught 2008 (co-taught with Rebekah Metzger)

    *Civil War Reenacting Panel (Panel Discussion - Open)
    >Taught/Participated in 2007 (I put together the hand out and kinda moderated :).

    No comments: