Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    Demotivators (fun 'workplace' posters)

    I've seen some of these before, but not all of them together....so this page is just great! 
    =)
     
    "Demotivators(R) : Increasing Success by Lowering Expectations"
     
    "AT DESPAIR, INC., we believe motivational products create unrealistic expectations, raising hopes only to dash them. That's why we created our soul-crushingly depressing Demotivators® designs, so you can skip the delusions that motivational products induce and head straight for the disappointments that follow!"

     
    Today was one of those days that I really wish I had wall space in my office cubicle (instead of its open design with the 3/4 walls and glass panes), so that I could put a few of these up. It would be interesting to see which people *actually* stop to read the print (the actual 'motivating' sayings) instead of just noticing the nice picture and glossy layout.
    ;-)
     
     
    So thanks to whomever pointed out this site in the first place to me!
    =)
     

    -=-Becky

    No comments: