Pages

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 03, 2010

    call for help moving :)

    Anyone available Saturday, May 22nd to help me move out of my current place?

    I'm thinking it might be the best date to move my furniture (etc.) to storage so that
    A) my friends/family who are helping me move don't have to give up part of their Memorial Day Weekend to help me move, and
    B) I have time after I move to work at cleaning, patching nail holes is walls, & repainting, if necessary (etc.)
    I want to make sure I leave this place it good condition so I can get my Security Deposit back, after all!

    Anyways, that's my thought process right now. Any chance that anyone is available to help me move that date? (Moving from Irvine, CA to Garden Grove, CA)

    No comments: